CTRL + ALT + N not working for me

Gtt North Bay

Hi,

The shortcut keys to start NVDA are not working for me and I went into settings general but didn’t find a field to check the shortcut keys to start NVDA.

Running 2021.3RC on latest windows 10.

Thanks,

Brian B.

Yeti

Hello Brian,

didn’t find a field to check the shortcut keys to start NVDA.

This is a matter of the desktop shortcut.
Do you have one on your Desktop?

And if so:
When You open its settings by pressing

Alt+Enter

What is the content of the field for the shortcut in there?

If it is

CTRL+Alt+N

There may be a second desktop shortcut with this keyboard shortcut and this may cause this effect as well.

Ad Astra

Yeti

Chris Smart

Find the shortcut for NVDA on your desktop and go into its Properties with ALT+Enter.

You assign the shortcut key there.