Topics

Current status of Tiflotecnia voices?

Mobeen Iqbal

Hello Everyone.

I was wondering what the current status of voices from Tiflotecnia is? I am assisting a client who has previously purchased voices and the add-on on their website isn't compatible with 2019.3.1. I thought they had released an update but obviously not. Does anyone have any ideas how we can get things working again?

Cheers,

Mo.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

For Vocalizer Expressive, the new version of the driver is at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pi46eab9l3shzrj/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon?dl=1

It is not yet published on the page because still have a bug on verifying the authorization and we hope to fix it very soon...

For Vocalizer 2.0 the driver is already published at:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/en/downloads.htm

Best regards,

Costumer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 18:48 de 14/02/2020, Mobeen Iqbal escreveu:

Hello Everyone.

I was wondering what the current status of voices from Tiflotecnia is? I am assisting a client who has previously purchased voices and the add-on on their website isn't compatible with 2019.3.1. I thought they had released an update but obviously not. Does anyone have any ideas how we can get things working again?

Cheers,

Mo.

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi.

Many thanks for the link. Is there any point in installing it yet for my client if they cannot register? Or shall I wait?

Mo.

On 14/02/2020 18:59, Rui Fontes wrote:
[...]

They can register and use the voices.

The validation of the activation only stops the functionalities after 30 days without verification...

Best regards,

Costumer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 19:00 de 14/02/2020, Mobeen Iqbal escreveu:

[...]

Many thanks, we will give that a go.

Mo.

On 14/02/2020 19:02, Rui Fontes wrote:
[...]

I am reawakening an old thread. I have a customer who has updated to NVDA 2020 and needs a copy of the latest vocaliser add-on. Does anyone know where it can be downloaded from? The dropbox link provided a few months ago is no longer valid. The vocaliser website hasn't been updated either.

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 14/02/2020 19:03, Mobeen Iqbal via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

Get it at:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.1.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Customer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 16:46 de 13/05/2020, Mobeen Iqbal escreveu:

[...]

Many thanks, it worked fine.

Very best wishes,

Mo..

On 13/05/2020 17:01, Rui Fontes wrote:
[...]

I also tried the 3.1.1 version of the driver, and it also worked for me.
When do you think the new Vocalizer Expressive 2.2 would be released?

cédric Paulet

Good morning,

Will this website be updated as soon as possible with the latest driver and the new voices for vocalizer for nvda in order to include the latest voices from nuance?
Best regards
Cedric

[...]

We are taking care of that...

Regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 09:10 de 14/05/2020, cédric Paulet via groups.io escreveu:

[...]

Socheat Muth

Hi all,

Sorry for reviving this topic. But will the new voices be added in the future? I'm asking this because it seems that some new voices are missing. Like, Nathan, and some more new voices that I couldn't remember off the top of my head. They are all in vocalizer expressive V2.2. Again, will the Tiflotecnia's vocalizer gets these voices in the future? If these more voices added, will the customer require to pay for the upgrade?

Many thanks.