Developing for NVDA

James AUSTIN

Hi folks

Hope everyone is well.

I would like to try my hand at developing for NVDA but I’m not sure where to start.

Some years ago I believe Joseph only created a course on this topic.

Could anyone please point me to link if there is one available please to find the archived information?

Thanks

Warmest wishes

James

Lukasz Golonka

On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 12:05:51 +0100
"James AUSTIN" <james.londonsw15@...> wrote:

I would like to try my hand at developing for NVDA but I’m not sure where to start.
Perhaps by figuring out what exactly you want to do. Are you familiar
with Python and OO programming? Do you have a specific add-on in mint,
or are you more interested in submitting fixes to the screen reader
itself.

Some years ago I believe Joseph only created a course on this topic.
I don't have a link handy, but the course was very basic, and it would
be quite dated by now.

Consider subscribing to the nvda devel or nvda addons mailing list for
further discussion.

--
Regards
Lukasz