Topics

Dictation bridge and support for 2019.3

Justin Harford

Good afternoon everyone

I am new to the list. It looks like NVDA 2019.3 came out today and several add-ons do not work for it. I was able to figure out in the list archives that Vocalizer has a new update which it looks like I won't be able to install until after I have updated to 2019.3, but I did not find any information about the support of dictation bridge in the new NVDA version. Does anybody know when dictation bridge will be supported for NVDA 2019.3?

I'm using Windows 10 and the previous version to 2019 .3.

Thanks
Justin

Someone asked about this just this morning on the Chat Subgroup.  See:
  Current status of Dictation Bridge?
Your best bet is to contact the developers via the Github page.

       ~ Madonna

Hi,

I am one of the developers of DictationBridge (although soon I’ll be letting this add-on go). Version 1.1 of DictationBridge is compatible with NVDA 2019.3.

Cheers,

Joseph

Someone asked about this just this morning on the Chat Subgroup.  See:

Current status of Dictation Bridge?

Your best bet is to contact the developers via the Github page.

       ~ Madonna

Justin Harford

Hi Joseph

It looks like I have version 1.01, the version which you get when you click the download link. Where can I find version 1.1? Should I plan on the dictation bridge add-on phasing out in the next year?

Regards
Justin
Justin Harford
program Coordinator (NCDE)
Mobility International USA (MIUSA)
132 E Broadway Suite 343
Eugene OR 97401
541-343-1284 (voice)
jharford@... (email)

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 5:17 PM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am one of the developers of DictationBridge (although soon I’ll be letting this add-on go). Version 1.1 of DictationBridge is compatible with NVDA 2019.3.

Cheers,

Joseph

Someone asked about this just this morning on the Chat Subgroup.  See:

Current status of Dictation Bridge?

Your best bet is to contact the developers via the Github page.

       ~ Madonna

Hi,

I expect 1.1 link will show up soon.