Topics

Direct Download

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Hi all,

I Have a friend who would like to try NVDA but he is struggling with the download page.

Is there a link that will just go to a direct download and skip everything that I can send to him?

Mark

Hi here is ninite direct download

https://ninite.com/nvda/

Mark.

The accessible friends network why not give us a try today

I Have a friend who would like to try NVDA but he is struggling with the download page.

Is there a link that will just go to a direct download and skip everything that I can send to him?

which version of nvda do you need?
i can send direct link for you.

On 3/27/20, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io
<steven.hicks=nhs.net@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

I Have a friend who would like to try NVDA but he is struggling with the
download page.
Is there a link that will just go to a direct download and skip everything
that I can send to him?

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or
take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS
staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient
data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email
services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Martin O'Sullivan

Hi

this is the latest version.

--
Martin O'Sullivan
‎"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."  Hélder Câmara

"Act your way into a feeling don’t feel your way into Action" (Gandhi)
"Be the change you want to see in the world." (Gandhi)

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." (Elie Wiesel )
Tel: +353878289243

E-mail osumartin@...

APT 29 Falcons View
Blanchardstown Centre
Blanchardstown
D15 VK88
Co Dublin
Ireland

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 at 09:44, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io <steven.hicks=nhs.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all,

I Have a friend who would like to try NVDA but he is struggling with the download page.

Is there a link that will just go to a direct download and skip everything that I can send to him?

Rui Fontes

For other versions, just replace the numbers of the version...

Rui Fontes

Às 11:29 de 27/03/2020, Martin O'Sullivan escreveu:

Hi

this is the latest version.

--
[...]

I think the information should have been sent privately and I don't
think the other information should have been sent to the list about
how to download other versions. There is a request for donation when
you use the standard download method. Seeing it may get some people
to donate who wouldn't otherwise.

Gene

\ On 3/27/20, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

For other versions, just replace the numbers of the version...

Rui Fontes

Às 11:29 de 27/03/2020, Martin O'Sullivan escreveu:
Hi

Here is the link, to download it
https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2019.3.1/nvda_2019.3.1.exe

this is the latest version.

--

E-mail osumartin@... <mailto:osumartin@...>

Groups.Io <steven.hicks=nhs.net@groups.io <mailto:nhs.net@groups.io>>
wrote:

Hi all,

I Have a friend who would like to try NVDA but he is struggling
with the download page.

Is there a link that will just go to a direct download and skip
everything that I can send to him?

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting
it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this
e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your
co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for
all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for
exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with
NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Kevin Cussick

Hi, I agree with this post.