Direct Download Link for new NVDA Advanced OCR (NAO) Add-On

https://github.com/sharkboyto/nao/releases/download/v_2021.1.07/nao-2021.1.07.nvda-addon

I sincerely hope that this stops the flood of, "Where can I get it?," questions.  This very link was posted in the first message introducing this add-on, and everyone subscribed to this group should know how to review their email or to look at the group archive.  And if you don't, please ask, on group, because having a discussion on how either is done is preferable to the same question being asked, and answered, again and again and again in the span of less than 48 hours.

As time goes by, if this add-on does not appear in the NVDA Add-Ons Directory (and I fully expect it will, eventually), then you can check out the GitHub Releases page for NAO to fetch the latest version:  https://github.com/sharkboyto/nao/releases
At the moment, that is 2021.1.07