Does anyone know what’s going on with NVDA con

Khalid Anwar

I thought it was going to be this weekend, but I looked on the website for the zoom link and it’s not there.
Has it been cancelled this year?

Jujube

It's probably been moved to some time in early 2022. I think they were in a bit too much of a hurry to organize it in time hence the delay.?

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 9:36 AM Khalid Anwar <anwarkhalid850@...> wrote:
I thought it was going to be this weekend, but I looked on the website for the zoom link and it’s not there.

Lino Morales

Yes it has. Reach out to Derrek Reemer if you want the details. Its a damn shame they couldn't get their poop together to get this thing off the ground.

On 12/3/2021 12:36 PM, Khalid Anwar wrote:

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

If that was the case I wish they would of mentioned it and left some thing saying about it been moved to a later date rather than get to the day and you have no idea.

Gene nz

On 4/12/2021 6:37 am, Jujube wrote:
It's probably been moved to some time in early 2022. I think they were in a bit too much of a hurry to organize it in time hence the delay.?

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 9:36 AM Khalid Anwar <anwarkhalid850@...> wrote:

derek riemer

Hi all:
We postponed the conference because there were not many topics being submitted. We're going to hold it Jun/Jul/Aug,  hopefully at a time when there are just fewer conflicts with peoples schedules due to holidays.

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 10:36 AM Khalid Anwar <anwarkhalid850@...> wrote:

--
Derek Riemer
Improving the world one byte at a time!        ⠠⠊⠍⠏⠗⠕⠧⠬ ⠮ ⠸⠺ ⠐⠕ ⠃⠽⠞⠑ ⠁⠞ ⠁ ⠐⠞⠖
•    Accessibility enthusiast.
•    Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
•    Open source enthusiast.
•    Skier.

•    Personal website: https://derekriemer.com