Does anyone know what’s going on with NVDA con

Khalid Anwar

I thought it was going to be this weekend, but I looked on the website for the zoom link and it’s not there.
Has it been cancelled this year?

Jujube

It's probably been moved to some time in early 2022. I think they were in a bit too much of a hurry to organize it in time hence the delay.?

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 9:36 AM Khalid Anwar <anwarkhalid850@...> wrote:
I thought it was going to be this weekend, but I looked on the website for the zoom link and it’s not there.
Has it been cancelled this year?

Lino Morales

Yes it has. Reach out to Derrek Reemer if you want the details. Its a damn shame they couldn't get their poop together to get this thing off the ground.

On 12/3/2021 12:36 PM, Khalid Anwar wrote:
I thought it was going to be this weekend, but I looked on the website for the zoom link and it’s not there.
Has it been cancelled this year?

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

If that was the case I wish they would of mentioned it and left some thing saying about it been moved to a later date rather than get to the day and you have no idea.

Gene nz

On 4/12/2021 6:37 am, Jujube wrote:
It's probably been moved to some time in early 2022. I think they were in a bit too much of a hurry to organize it in time hence the delay.?

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 9:36 AM Khalid Anwar <anwarkhalid850@...> wrote:
I thought it was going to be this weekend, but I looked on the website for the zoom link and it’s not there.
Has it been cancelled this year?

derek riemer

Hi all:
We postponed the conference because there were not many topics being submitted. We're going to hold it Jun/Jul/Aug,  hopefully at a time when there are just fewer conflicts with peoples schedules due to holidays.

--
Derek Riemer
•    Accessibility enthusiast.