Topics

locked Downloading with Pontes Media Downloader

soloman s

Sir/Madam,
I am not able to download Youtube videos using PontsMediaDownloader
onto my Windows10 PC. What settings, if any do I need to make it work?
Previously, I was able to accomplish the task when running Windows7.

Please help.

--
With warm regards
Solomon S

This is not a question related to NVDA in any meaningful way.  If the conversation is to be extended, it should be done on the Chat Subgroup.

I will, however, suggest you take a look at the topic from August on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users Group entitled, Pontes Media Downloader.

The Chat Subgroup email addresses are:

This topic is now locked.

          ~ Oscar Wilde