Topics

Drag and Drop

Nancy Shackelford

Is there an N V D A keystroke for this? I'm on this word thing where
in one of the questions you have to drag and drop the correct answer
into the space.
Thanks,
Nance

Jacob Kruger

Nancy, while don't use it too often, the following keystrokes might do the job:

NVDA + numpad divide Moves the mouse pointer to the current navigator object

shift + numpad divide Locks or unlocks the left mouse button

So, hover navigator object over what you want to drag-and-drop, and carry out the above keystrokes, move over to the target point, and do the same?

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2021-02-03 09:42 PM, Nancy Shackelford wrote:
Is there an N V D A keystroke for this? I'm on this word thing where
in one of the questions you have to drag and drop the correct answer
into the space.
Thanks,
Nance

Luke Robinett

I’ve had good luck with the steps Jacob describes, though sometimes it’s a bit fiddly. Might take a couple tries.

On 2021-02-03 09:42 PM, Nancy Shackelford wrote:
Is there an N V D A keystroke for this? I'm on this word thing where
in one of the questions you have to drag and drop the correct answer
into the space.
Thanks,
Nance

Meet modi

As par my knowledge there is no command for dragg and dropp

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021, 01:12 Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@...> wrote:
Is there an N V D A keystroke for this? I'm on this word thing where
in one of the questions you have to drag and drop the correct answer
into the space.
Thanks,
Nance

=?ISO-2022-JP?Q?=1B$B9b=4082=22=1B=28J?=

我覺得如果對照原文那的確怪怪的,那是因為原文就寫的怪怪的。
如果參照應用實況那就沒錯了,頂多是不夠精確,
因為歧視不專只點字輸入,點顯氣上的其他控制鍵也能接受,但是原文也沒這麼說。
所以我說翻譯真的市一門藝術,這種屬於參考說明的文件還是要能讓使用者容易理解比較重要,
不像文學作品必須終於原著。