Dragging and Dropping with NVDA

Brian Moore

Hi.  I have never been able to do this consistantly in thunderbird.

What is this add on called.  Must get it.

On 04/18/2018 2:05 PM, Annette Moore wrote:
I have that addon, but I didn't know you could just hit nvda+h to rearrange the columns in thunderbird. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't know, though, and learned how to drag and drop because now I know how to do it the hard way--kind of like learning how to do a math problem the long way, then being told you can use the calculator. (smile).

Annette

On 4/18/2018 3:21 AM, Ishe Chinyoka wrote:
Thanks. This addon has made my Thunderbird highly customisable: with a
simple NVDA+H, you can rearrange columns in the message list pane. It
also has other convenient shortcut keys to quickly jump to message
fields while reading. This is indeed a cool addon.

Ron Canazzi:
The NVDA add on you want is called Mozilla Apps Enhancements.

On 4/17/2018 10:19 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
If there is an add-on I would appreciate it if someone would name it.

What was last discussed, when I checked it out, did not include
anything related to reordering the column display order that I could
find.

--
Brian  - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299 (dot
level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

*/     /**/The opposite of a correct statement is a false
statement./**/  But the opposite of a profound truth may well be
another/**/ profound truth./*

*/            ~ /**/Niels Bohr/*

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Giles Turnbull

for clarification of why I need to drag and drop, it is a means of removing DRM from iTunes films so I'll be able to convert them to mp3 and then play them on my Blaze book reader. I only have iTunes on my laptop which is too heavy to cart around with me. My alternative is to use Virtual Recorder to record iTunes playing the film as an mp3, but that means playing the whole episode through at 1x speed. Being able to de-DRM them and convert them in a fraction of the time would be a huge help.

I have the complete X-Files series 5 and was pondering geting all the other X-Files series (yeah, I'm a bit nerdy!) but I don't fancy doing that if I can't convert the audio to mp3.

Thanks for these drag and drop ideas and see how I get on :)