Topics

Easy Table Navigator add-on controls

Louise Pfau

Hi.  How do you toggle table navigation with the Easy Table Navigator add-on?  I checked the help documentation, and it says something like "no command assigned".  I can't find a settings category for it either.

Thanks,

Louise

Hi,

You need to go to Input Gestures, locate Easy Table Navigator category, and assign a command to toggle table navigation layer.

Cheers,
Joseph (author of Easy Table Navigator add-on)

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Louise Pfau
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 12:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Easy Table Navigator add-on controls

Hi.  How do you toggle table navigation with the Easy Table Navigator add-on?  I checked the help documentation, and it says something like "no command assigned".  I can't find a settings category for it either.

Thanks,

Louise

Louise Pfau

Hi Joseph.  I found the category in "Input Gestures".  How do you know which gestures have already been assigned to another function so you don't overwrite them?

Thanks,

Louise

Hi,

You can’t really find already assigned gestures unless you go through all of them.

An important note: I’m no longer maintaining Easy Table Navigator.

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Easy Table Navigator add-on controls

Hi Joseph.  I found the category in "Input Gestures".  How do you know which gestures have already been assigned to another function so you don't overwrite them?

Thanks,

Louise

mk360

Oh, so sad 😢

El 12/11/2020 a las 1:29, Joseph Lee escribió:

Hi,

You can’t really find already assigned gestures unless you go through all of them.

An important note: I’m no longer maintaining Easy Table Navigator.

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Easy Table Navigator add-on controls

Thanks,

Louise