Editing in Visual Studio

Dan TeVelde <dan.tevelde@...>

I am using Visual Studio with a Mantis Braille display. I am having two problems. First, sometimes if I try routing the cursor it moves to the top of the screen. I am also finding that if I pan to the right with the Braille display sometimes focus moves back to the top of the screen. NVDA treats an editing session as though I was in browse mode. I can move the cursor but if I turn off browse mode, I can’t do anything. I did enable Visual Studio accessibility settings. Am I missing something? I don’t have the option of using another editor. I’m just glad it works most of the time.

Thanks,

Dan