locked Editing paragraphs in MS Word 2010

Milos Przic

Hello all,
I do have the Microsoft Word with NVDA instructions book, I baught it a few years ago. I have read the parts of the book concerning paragraphs in Ms Word, but still want to ask more experienced people here as to how to do what I want, because it is a very important requirement for the publication I prepare an article for.
The paragraph requirement states this: "First Line: 0,5 (1,27". If I do it for the entire document, it will make all the paragraphs the same. But for the keywords, for example, the requirements are different: First line auto, Col 1. What is it? And, if I want to make a paragraph look or be indented differently from the other paragraphs, should I select all the text in it and then set up the changes, or is it enough to be in that paragraph without selecting the text in it? I ask because I have the impression that, when I go to the context menu and then to the paragraph option when no text is selected, that the set options apply to the whole document.
Thanks to everyone in advance, and best regards!
          Miloš

Miloš

If you are not already a member of the Chat Subgroup, I am going to ask that you join and launch this topic again there (or send a private message to the group owner address after you've joined, and I will be happy to re-start the topic there for you).

This is for 2 reasons:

1.  Microsoft Office 2010 is out of support, and out of support software is not permitted to be discussed on this group other than in regard to transitioning to a currently supported version.

End of support for Office 2010 - Microsoft Office

2. This really isn't an NVDA question, but a question about MS-Word.  You happen to be using NVDA with MS-Word, but what you're asking about is MS-Word.

You might also want to consider joining the Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group.  I'll give the e-mail addresses for that right after the Chat Subgroup Addresses:

Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group:

-
This topic is now locked.

      ~ Brian Vogel