Topics

Edmodicons add-on

Lino Morales

Will the Emodicons NVDA add-on be updated soon? I think I’m on no mail on that list. I forgot to set it to get mail a while back so I don’t know if there is any news from Noila Larosa or whatever her name is. Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi,

Noelia says she will release stable versions of her add-ons compatible with 2019.3 soon.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 10:32 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Edmodicons add-on

Will the Emodicons NVDA add-on be updated soon? I think I’m on no mail on that list. I forgot to set it to get mail a while back so I don’t know if there is any news from Noila Larosa or whatever her name is. Thanks.

Lino Morales

Oh good. Glad she’ll update it soon. Its one of my fave add-ons beside yours Joseph.

Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Edmodicons add-on

Hi,

Noelia says she will release stable versions of her add-ons compatible with 2019.3 soon.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 10:32 AM
Subject: [nvda] Edmodicons add-on