Elequence and latest NVDA Beta

Sam Bushman

Hi All,

I heard about the latest NVDA Beta might not work with some add-ons.

I currently use the code factory Elequence voice for NVDA – of course a Purchased licensed copy.

However, I am not sure we got a final update - did they upgrade this add-on or do we know if it will work or not?

Thanks for any info.

Sam

Socheat

Hi,

I think Code Factory is working on it. They did know the problem.

On 6/8/2021 10:52 PM, Sam Bushman wrote:

Hi All,

I heard about the latest NVDA Beta might not work with some add-ons.

I currently use the code factory Elequence voice for NVDA – of course a Purchased licensed copy.

However, I am not sure we got a final update - did they upgrade this add-on or do we know if it will work or not?

Thanks for any info.

Sam

mattias

Yes cf works on it and acapela should have the update in the end of this month

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10