From: Dave Marthouse
Sent: 29 November 2021 05:54
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Elloquence

I have the Code Factory Eloquence installed on my system  I have

hesitated to upgrade to the latest builds of Nvda because I was informed

by the add-on installer that Eloquence wasn't compatible.  This was

about a month or 6 weeks back.  Has the situation changed with

Eloquence?  Any information would be appreciated.

Dave Marthouse

dmarthouse@...

Quentin Christensen

Hi Dave,

Yes, Code Factory released the updated Eloquence just before NVDA 2021 came out.  You can find the new version (and the old) here: https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

For your interest, as well it being mentioned here in the group, I also included information about it in our In-process blog at the time: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-16th-july-2021/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Sarah k Alawami

I got mine from AtGuys a while ago. Will they update their site to reflect the changes to the add on of any, when the time comes? I hope this question makes sence. I’m not at all feeling well.