locked emails in Outlook Express

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I can open an email but when I close it it still reads as unread.
*********
family Times weekly Movie times

go to Doc's Stream
Ask Miss A to play family times on tuneIn
You can also find family times on OoTunes.

walking in VictoryI welcome all that are interested in joining our devotionals on Monday thru saturdays at 8am EST. join the devotion channel.
Also, there is a weekly bible study at 8pm EST in the Walking with Jesus channel.

Add the following information in your TeamTalk
host address: wiv.wrighthere.net
TCP/UDP ports: 10333

entry name: walking in Victory
tab twice and press space on Add/update

This is an instance where I am invoking group rules and locking a topic.  It has been made abundantly clear in the Welcome Message, Monthly Reminder, and several Admin Notices that out-of-support software is not to be discussed on the NVDA Group, only the Chat Subgroup.  Outlook Express has been out of support for many years now and on top of that poses a security risk to use.  From the Welcome Message that includes the Group Rules:

The discussion of software on the NVDA Group is limited to software currently in support.  Depending on the type of software, specific version numbers will change with time.  Users are expected to know what remains in support and what has been dropped, and announcements will be made to this group when new software is released. It should be assumed that, when a new version of software is released, primary discussion will take place on that version, not versions of software which are years old.

Unsupported versions of any software may only be discussed on the Chat Subgroup, not the main NVDA Group.

----
This topic is now locked.  Reply using the Reply to Sender link in the original message for private replies or start a topic on the Chat Subgroup or elsewhere.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon