Topics

Embedded objects and applications to writing in Google Chrome

Marco Oros

Hello!
I have a problem in Google Chrome.
I can't open embedded objects and applications to writing (like wiciwig editor on Wordpress.com) on Google Chrome.
I must say, that those objects are opened very well on Firefox.
Please, could You help Me with It, or can You improve NVDA support for Google Chrome, please?
Thank You and sorry for My English, I am not an English native speaker.
Thank You!

Kevin Chao

Either file bug on crbug.com or provide steps to reproduce, so we could try to observe issue as well.
Thanks!

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 12:12 PM Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
Hello!
I have a problem in Google Chrome.
I can't open embedded objects and applications to writing (like wiciwig
editor on Wordpress.com) on Google Chrome.
I must say, that those objects are opened very well on Firefox.
Please, could You help Me with It, or can You improve NVDA support for
Google Chrome, please?
Thank You and sorry for My English, I am not an English native speaker.
Thank You!

Marco Oros

I don't understand, what last option means.

Kevin Chao

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 2:14 PM Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
I don't understand, what last option means.

Marco Oros

And also, maybe It doesn't work, because I didn't update a Google chrome or no?

Kevin Chao

How can I observe this issue you describe? Where do I go and what do I press?

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 2:34 PM Marco Oros <marco.oros93@...> wrote:
And also, maybe It doesn't work, because I didn't update a Google chrome
or no?

Marco Oros

OK!
It will be better to send one page with embedded objects.
Ofcourse, due to the Firefox and NVDA problems with embedded objects, It doesn't work and I can't press those objects in Google chrome, only in Internet explorer.
http://metalsounds.fr/en/zenko/108-zenko-9-notes-harmony-support-ring-bag-sticks.html

Gene

I'm not sure what you are saying.  Chrome is supposed to update itself.

And also, maybe It doesn't work, because I didn't update a Google chrome
or no?

Marco Oros

OK, I've send this thing to check, with this embedded objects.

Gene

I can't tell what or how you want something checked.  this list probably doesn't accept attachments, if you are trying to send one.  Your message has no explanation of what you want tested or how.

OK, I've send this thing to check, with this embedded objects.