From: Anthony Borg <anthonyborg001@...>
Sent: May 9, 2021 8:37 AM
To: 'Martin Courcelles' <mcourcel@...>
Subject: english Canadian pack

Hi Martin

Sorry to troubling you, can you please tell me from where I can download that English Canadian pack and is it free?

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Louise Pfau

I should’ve indicated that I installed the additional Windows OneCore voice packs I wanted through the Narrator settings.  I didn’t realize that the SAPI 5 voices were related to the default Windows language.  I believe that’s US in North America.  I appologize for any confusion.

Thanks,

Louise