Enquiring about FL studio

Charlie Dyasi

Hello guys, hope all of you are good, just for curiosity, and interest sake.
I just want to know, if there is maybe anyone, who has maybe figured out a add on for FL studio
If there is one, and if someone maybe has played around with it, can you refer me to where I can get it, I really would love to have it.
Thanks guys, can’t wait to hear from you.
Regards Charlie.

Luke Robinett

Hey Charlie,

i’m not sure about FL studio but I’ve never heard anything about it being screen reader accessible so my guess is it probably isn’t. Have you checked out Reaper? It is a digital audio workstation (DAW) application that is fully screen reader accessible. All you need to do is install Reaper and then install a couple of recommended Reaper extensions that expand its keyboard navigability etc. If you’re interested, let me know and I can hook you up with some resources on getting it set up. It works great!
Luke