error checking add-on updates

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

when i saw that the 22.02 add-on updater was available, i went to see if it updated in the add-on updater, and i got an error

David Ingram

what i  experienced when i tried to check for update was that an older update was available but i unchecked it but the new updates that were spoken of by joseph didn’t work.  Was there something that i forgot?  I can be reached at dingram269@.... thank you

On Jan 29, 2022, at 4:37 AM, Eduardo Fermiano Luccas <25102008luccas@...> wrote:

when i saw that the 22.02 add-on updater was available, i went to see if it updated in the add-on updater, and i got an error

Sarah k Alawami

Look in list archives.  This has already been discussed, if it is the error I’m thinking of.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eduardo Fermiano Luccas
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2022 2:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] error checking add-on updates

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

this error seems to have been resolved without me doing anything, if I see a problem popping up again, I'll let you know.

Em sáb., 29 de jan. de 2022 às 13:51, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> escreveu:

Look in list archives.  This has already been discussed, if it is the error I’m thinking of.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

Sarah k Alawami

I hate the magic of technology sometimes. It works and brakes when ever it wants to and the user sometimes has no control. Lol! Happy Saturday, or something.

Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2022 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] error checking add-on updates

this error seems to have been resolved without me doing anything, if I see a problem popping up again, I'll let you know.

Hi,

As for Add-on Updater offering an "older" release, this is expected as these updates are queued for distribution on community add-ons website. Next time, I need to make that notice clearer.

Cheers,

Joseph

I know, I recently went on holiday.

When I went back home and checked things out my laptop had installed all sorts of things.

Here's the thing, if you connect to that network, windows will smartly assume you want to use every device.

So when I returned home, I had 50 printers, tvs, speakers and a bunch of extras, both apps, and drivers I neither wanted or could even use and had to spend time removing them.

So much for ai.

On 30/01/2022 7:49 am, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I hate the magic of technology sometimes. It works and brakes when ever it wants to and the user sometimes has no control. Lol! Happy Saturday, or something.

Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2022 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] error checking add-on updates