error checking for add-on updates

Dan Beaver

Well, it looks like there may be a server issue or something.  I just went into NVDA menu, then tools and then to check for add-on updates.  It immediately came back with an error.

I'll check later I guess.

Dan Beaver

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

Russell James

Thanks for sharing this

I was remote on another Windows 8.1 computer the other day and the NVDA check for updates did the same thing.
I wondered if it was because I was remote...

I just tried it again and got the same error.

This is not happening on the local Windows 10 computer.

Russ

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 9:44 AM Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@...> wrote:

Well, it looks like there may be a server issue or something.  I just went into NVDA menu, then tools and then to check for add-on updates.  It immediately came back with an error.

I'll check later I guess.

Dan Beaver

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)

Steve Nutt

I wonder if the server has a limit of how many concurrent connections? That would cause random breakages.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close