Espeak varient clearity problem

Ashutosh Singhal

First of all I do not use Microsoft Windows one cor synthesizer now because that does not cover English India and Hindi India languages together properly.
NVDA Espeak covers around 17 languages together but, Mostly Indian as well as I am not fully able to understand espeak variants because they are very hard to understand for us although we manage in English language but it is around next to impossible in the case of Hindi language.
What should I do?
Thank you in advance. Regards

udit pandey

can you explain it more?

On Mon, 6 Sept 2021 at 22:31, Ashutosh Singhal <meghusinghal007@...> wrote:
First of all I do not use Microsoft Windows one cor synthesizer now because that does not cover English India and Hindi India languages together properly.
NVDA Espeak covers around 17 languages together but, Mostly Indian as well as I am not fully able to understand espeak variants because they are very hard to understand for us although we manage in English language but it is around next to impossible in the case of Hindi language.
What should I do?
Thank you in advance. Regards

Ashutosh Singhal

Microsoft one cor languages does not automatically switch in between the Hindi and English Languages or voices in the Youtube and others platforms. When I use Microsoft English India Heera voice in the NVDA and Narrator whenever any Hindi and English Languages content come together that times NVDA as well as Narrator leave that Hindi content portion completely and only speak English content.
NVDA Espeak variants are not very much understandable in English India language and it is so hard in Hindi Language for the Indians in understanding because this is the problem of talking way, Accent and others reason like you can hear differences through below Youtube link

Ali Colak

If I understand you, what you want is any easy way to switch between
Hindi language and Indian English? Do you know about NVDA profiles?
This might help in your situation.

On 9/6/21, Ashutosh Singhal <meghusinghal007@gmail.com> wrote:
Microsoft one cor languages does not automatically switch in between the
Hindi and English Languages or voices in the Youtube and others platforms.
When I use Microsoft English India Heera voice in the NVDA and Narrator
whenever any Hindi and English Languages content come together that times
NVDA as well as Narrator leave that Hindi content portion completely and
only speak English content.
NVDA Espeak variants are not very much understandable in English India
language and it is so hard in Hindi Language for the Indians in
understanding because this is the problem of talking way, Accent and others
reason like you can hear differences through below Youtube link
https://youtu.be/pxZev7zEhrE

Ali Colak

But then, I don't think I understood the problem after all, sorry.

On 9/6/21, Ali Colak via groups.io <alish54=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Sharad Koirala

I am not sure, but could the NVDA addon called "dual voice" help.

--
Dr. Sharad Koirala
Lecturer

udit pandey

no,
it cannot help I think you need indo nvda or vocaliser

--

On Tue, 7 Sept 2021 at 01:53, Ali Colak <alish54@...> wrote:
But then, I don't think I understood the problem after all, sorry.

On 9/6/21, Ali Colak via groups.io <alish54=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
> If I understand you, what you want is any easy way to switch between
> Hindi language and Indian English? Do you know about NVDA profiles?
> This might help in your situation.
>

> On 9/6/21, Ashutosh Singhal <meghusinghal007@...> wrote:
>> Microsoft one cor languages does not automatically switch in between the
>> Hindi and English Languages or voices in the Youtube and others
>> platforms.
>> When I use Microsoft English India Heera voice in the NVDA and Narrator
>> whenever any Hindi and English Languages content come together that times
>> NVDA as well as Narrator leave that Hindi content portion completely and
>> only speak English content.
>> NVDA Espeak variants are not very much understandable in English India
>> language and it is so hard in Hindi Language for the Indians in
>> understanding because this is the problem of talking way, Accent and
>> others
>> reason like you can hear differences through below Youtube link
>> https://youtu.be/pxZev7zEhrE

Ashutosh Singhal

I made a video explaining my Espeak synthesizer problem due to western accent and Microsoft window one cour voices problem due to Bio- Lingual. I hope I make the sense.
Thank you so much.

On Tue, 7 Sept 2021 at 14:42, Ashutosh Singhal via groups.io <meghusinghal007=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Tue, 7 Sept 2021 at 01:53, Ali Colak <alish54@...> wrote:
But then, I don't think I understood the problem after all, sorry.

On 9/6/21, Ali Colak via groups.io <alish54=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
> If I understand you, what you want is any easy way to switch between
> Hindi language and Indian English? Do you know about NVDA profiles?
> This might help in your situation.
>

> On 9/6/21, Ashutosh Singhal <meghusinghal007@...> wrote:
>> Microsoft one cor languages does not automatically switch in between the
>> Hindi and English Languages or voices in the Youtube and others
>> platforms.
>> When I use Microsoft English India Heera voice in the NVDA and Narrator
>> whenever any Hindi and English Languages content come together that times
>> NVDA as well as Narrator leave that Hindi content portion completely and
>> only speak English content.
>> NVDA Espeak variants are not very much understandable in English India
>> language and it is so hard in Hindi Language for the Indians in
>> understanding because this is the problem of talking way, Accent and
>> others
>> reason like you can hear differences through below Youtube link
>> https://youtu.be/pxZev7zEhrE

Ashutosh Singhal

I do not know: these can read both languages together perfectly or not and these are also paid voices or softwares.

--
Dr. Sharad Koirala
Lecturer
Department of Community Medicine
Gandaki Medical College, Pokhara, Nepal

udit pandey

but I think that ashutosh sir that dont exactly tells your problem you can mail me the recording of yourself with your problem off the list maby I can help

--
Dr. Sharad Koirala
Lecturer
Department of Community Medicine
Gandaki Medical College, Pokhara, Nepal

Tejas Bendre

convert one core voicess into sappy.
then use "dual voice" addon.

On 9/6/21, Ashutosh Singhal <meghusinghal007@gmail.com> wrote:
First of all I do not use Microsoft Windows one cor synthesizer now because
that does not cover English India and Hindi India languages together
properly.
NVDA Espeak covers around 17 languages together but, Mostly Indian as well
as I am not fully able to understand espeak variants because they are very
hard to understand for us although we manage in English language but it is
around next to impossible in the case of Hindi language.
What should I do?
Thank you in advance. Regards

Ashutosh Singhal

How can I convert voices? Please tell me in detail.