Excel: Braille Display Router Key Making it Hang

Pele West

Hi Everyone

I am using Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.1237, NVDA 2021.2, a Brailliant B64 braille display  and MicroSoft Office 2016.

Sometimes when I am editing in VBA if I press a cursor routing key Excel stops working. I have to close the program and open it again.

Does anyone know why this is happening? It happened with the previous version of NVDA as well. It did not do this when I was using MSOffice 2010.

Another thing with MSOffice 2016: when I press <Alt+F11> to open the VBA Editor, it will not work until I press <Alt+F4> to close it and open it again.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks

pele West