Topics

Excel Online - Can I get NVDA to read row and column headings like it can in regular Excel?

Martin O'Sullivan

Can I get this to work for excel online?

I am working on an excel workbook with others, and have to use excel online. Is there any way of getting this to work with excel online?

Topic split and retitled, since the question is in regard to the current release of NVDA and Excel Online.

        ~ Thomas Reed Powell