Topics

Exchanging Acapela activation keys how's it done?

Gerardo Corripio

What would the process involve, and can it be done before the 1st of july in which the 3-monthsAcapela NVDA voices stop working,deactivating the 3-month license, and put in thedefinite one that was purchased?

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Quentin Christensen

I don't know - but just replying to suggest (particularly as you want to do it by the end of the month) that it might be worth contacting Acapela directly to ask. I expect you could probably use the acapela-nvda-mobilization@... address they setup to get the extended trial in the first place.

Quentin.

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 2:58 AM Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...> wrote:

What would the process involve, and can it be done before the 1st of july in which the 3-monthsAcapela NVDA voices stop working,deactivating the 3-month license, and put in thedefinite one that was purchased?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Kareen

Hi. as i know if the new code is for a new license your license will be extended whenever you enter the new code in the acapela tts menu in NVDA. so just enter the new code in the activate license and the new license should be taken automatically without doing anything else.

Gerardo Corripio

And if the license was purchased via a different Email address due to being Paypal? What would the process be? Also could I deactivate the 3-month one today, and activate the purchased one starting today, to avoid the hassel of when I wake up on the morning of July 1st, have the Covid one expired, and activate the new one then?

De: Kareen
Enviado: viernes, 26 de junio de 2020 08:31 a. m.
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: Re: [nvda] Exchanging Acapela activation keys how's it done?

Hi. as i know if the new code is for a new license your license will be extended whenever you enter the new code in the acapela tts menu in NVDA. so just enter the new code in the activate license and the new license should be taken automatically without doing anything else.

Kareen

Gerardo i think you do not have to deactivate your temporary license to activate the new one. I suggest you go to acapela menu in NVDA and then activate a new license. there enter your new code and press activate and see if the process will be successful. I think this will update your license and remove the temporary one.