exploring nvda on Saturdays with acbradio

Sue J. Ward

Hello. I have been listening to the show Exploring NVDA on Saturdays on ACB radio on the community channel at three PM eastern and I do like the topics that it covers. Does anyone know where I can get the form heard something about it yesterday, this person Branden who hosts the show did mention something about what topics would everyone like to be covered on the next weeks show and this one lady did mention oh yeah just send out the form. Where do you get this form? Anyone know about this?

The Day After the Killer Died, a Tipster Called Police
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6060a0eb69ee820ea41c5st03duc1
Stabbing Attack Leaves 1 Dead, 6 Injured at Library
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6060a0eb8d40520ea41c5st03duc2
Birx Says Death Toll 'Could Have Been Mitigated'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/6060a0ebb08f920ea41c5st03duc3

I have no idea, and the information on the ACB webpages about individual episodes doesn't contain what you're asking about with regard to this show.

However, there is an announcement-only Groups.io group dedicated ACB Radio content.
You are more likely to get an answer to your question there if you can find an announcement about the show in question and send a private message to its sender.
ACB Radio Announcements Sub Group: https://acblists.org/g/radio-announce/topics
Archive:
ACB Groups.io Main Page:  https://acblists.org/g/main  (activate Subgroups control to see all of their subgroups)
  • --

      ~ Anton Chekhov

You could also try sending a message to the ACB Radio Announce Sub Group Group Owner and ask them to put you in touch with the right person.  They should know who that would be.

      ~ Anton Chekhov

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

You can also send an email to community@acb.org and Cindy should be
able to figure out how to get that to you. I'll also forward your
message to her.