Topics

ExpressSctribe and NVDA

Janet Brandly

Hello,

ExpressScribe is accessible with screen readers. I used it with WE throughout an entire course in medical transcription I took 10 years ago. I tried the demo version recently and it worked with NVDA just fine.

Hope this helps.

Janet

Betsy Grenevitch

Thank you so very much. I have some memory issues and could not remember if I had tried it with NVDA or windoweyes. Your help is greatly appreciated.

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876