Topics

extra verbage in g mail

mcLeod stinnett

-
from mack using win 7 64 bit with latest NVDA. I must have checked a box in prefferances. using the wev interface with chrome to read my emails in G mail. every time I check the box to delete messages in the inbox or in the trash folder, and then perform the delete function, NVDA says "alert, click to learn" No bid deal really, I can still do everything I need to do, just wondering why the extra verbage and can I turn it off, thanks.

mcLeod stinnett

correction to my last message. the extra verbage is "click to learn more, link"
from mack