Extracting e-mail adddress from the following page

Pranav Lal

Hi all,

Please see the page at the below link.
https://web.cdslindia.com/myeasi/Resource/contact.htm

I believe the e-mail addresses have been given as images. NVDA OCR fails.

Anyone any ideas on how to get access to these e-mail addresses?

Pranav

Sascha Cowley

Inspection of that page (with Firefox's page inspector and source view) reveals that there are no email addresses to extract

Quentin Christensen

And visually there are no email addresses there either, in images or otherwise.  Even the links to the Mumbai or regional offices don't work - I guess they want people to ring?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Pranav Lal

Hi all,

Many thanks for the clarification. I’ll see how to get in touch with them but that is off topic for this list. <smile

Pranav

And visually there are no email addresses there either, in images or otherwise.  Even the links to the Mumbai or regional offices don't work - I guess they want people to ring?

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 4:35 PM Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Please see the page at the below link.
https://web.cdslindia.com/myeasi/Resource/contact.htm

I believe the e-mail addresses have been given as images. NVDA OCR fails.

Anyone any ideas on how to get access to these e-mail addresses?

Pranav

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

tim

Sorry, not much works on that page even the links they have.

I pulled it a part down to the source code, and there are no email addresses. Just tag for spot if filled in and there not.

Even printing the page out still just gives the same info.

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 02:35 AM, Pranav Lal wrote:
I believe the e-mail addresses have been given as images.
-
I'll confirm, from actually looking, what has already been said:  There are no e-mail addresses.

There are slots for them, all labeled with, "Email :," that have nothing following the label.

      ~ Brian Vogel