Topics

Facing problam

sunil kuntal

Dear all
I am facing problam that my nvda is not working properly.
It is not supporting in applivation menus, chrome, attachment dilog box treciew, and other some more places.
I am using windows 10 prof. Updated with all drivers. My laptop is of hp pro book.
Any one of you can suggest me for the same.

Regards
Sunil
9997445261

Quentin Christensen

If you have recently updated (NVDA or anything else), try rebooting the machine (particularly if it is a laptop that you don't usually shut down and just close the lid on).

Otherwise:
1. Press NVDA+N to open the NVDA menu (the NVDA key will be either INSERT or CAPS LOCK)
2. Press T for tools.
3. Choose "Run COM Registration fixing tool" and press ENTER.

That fixes a lot of these kind of problems.  Otherwise, are you running any add-ons?  If you try restarting NVDA with add-ons disabled, does it still occur?  To do that:
1. Press NVDA+q as if to quit NVDA
2. Down arrow to "Restart with add-ons disabled"
3. Press ENTER to restart NVDA with add-ons disabled.

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess

sunil kuntal

I done all the things you maintioned .
Still i am facing same problam
.
Even i unstall and reinstalled the nvda after downloading it from offecial web

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018, 11:03 AM Quentin Christensen <quentin@... wrote:
[...]

Could you please send me a copy of your log, ideally at debug level:

1) Press NVDA+q
2) Down arrow to "Restart with debug logging enabled"
3) Press ENTER
4) Recreate the issues you're encountering
5) EITHER open the log (NVDA+F1) and copy the contents into an email
OR Attach the file "%temp%\nvda.log" to an email.
6) Send the email to me at info@...

Ideally if you could describe the issue in the email just so I know exactly what is going on, please.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 5:18 PM sunil kuntal <sunilkuntalarya@...> wrote:
[...]

Brian's Mail list account

Yes but some like my dropbox dialogues no longer reading it does not fix. Nobody seems to have any idea what is causing that though as I have said before I suspect the infestation with avast earlier in the year on both affected machines was to blame.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

wrote:

Dear all
I am facing problam that my nvda is not working properly.
It is not supporting in applivation menus, chrome, attachment dilog box
treciew, and other some more places.
I am using windows 10 prof. Updated with all drivers. My laptop is of hp
pro book.
Any one of you can suggest me for the same.

Regards
Sunil
9997445261

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

www.nvaccess.org
Twitter:@NVAccess

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi brian

What problem are you having with drop box?

The only thing i have really noticed with it is when you go to delete a file a pop up comes up asking if you want to delete it from all devices or areas that is the file that you may be hosting there not the drop box one.

Gene nz

On 6/12/2018 9:20 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Yes but some like my dropbox dialogues no longer reading it does not fix. Nobody seems to have any idea what is causing that though as I have said before I suspect the infestation with avast earlier in the year on both affected machines was to blame.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-