From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 4:07 PM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Fillable PDFS?

Hi. Need to fill out a reference work for a job interview, and the form came as a fillable pdf. What's the most accessible way to handle these? Adobe Reader DC seems to do ok, but doesn't seem to highlight or focus fields properly. Any thoughts or recommendations? Edge and Chrome both just open the file without giving me options to edit it, obviously. thanks.