Topics

Filling Out Word Documents with form elements?

Hello,

I'm trying to fill out a word document that contains checkboxes and edit fields. NVDA reads the checkboxes and edit fields, and I know I'm in the element, but no matter what I do, I am unable to check the boxes or ensure what I'm typing is in the edit field.

The document is attached. Any ideas?

If there is a better method of making this document work with NVDA, please let me know!

Thanks,

Hello,
Solved! I called the Microsoft help desk through Be My Eyes, and they told me there was a dialog that asked me to enable macros, so I pressed F6, hit OK, and space to check the box works!
NVDA does not say "checked" or "unchecked" when hitting space though.
Thanks,