Topics

Filtering in Excel

David Kingsbury

Hi all,

When I turn on filtering in Excel with Control Shift L, NVDA gives no indication that it is turned on. JAWS gives lots of audio feedback related to filtering. Is there any way to get NVDA to indicate when filtering is turned on? Is there an add on related to this?

Thanks,

David

Ralf Kefferpuetz

Hello,

NVDA is not able to handle those filters with an indication. There are already some issues open for that. I’m waiting for this feature since years…

Cheers,

  Ralf

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 11:17 AM, Ralf Kefferpuetz wrote:
There are already some issues open for that.
-
And not that I don't think you already have, but anyone else who's hitting this issue and who hasn't should get themselves over to GitHub and add a comment to the open issue(s) that are important to them.  That's one of the metrics used to set priorities on fixes.

     ~ Kelley Boorn