Finnish RHVoice for NVDA

Louder Pages

Hi,

We build voices for RHVoice, the Open Source TTS with its own NVDA Add-On.

We have been doing some research into the Finnish language, but we want to understand the true need for another Finnish voice for NVDA.

Any comments from Finnish speakers would be greatly appreciated. Please contact us at inq at louderpager.org.

Kiitos kaikille.
  - Louder Pages

Quentin Christensen

Good morning,

I can't comment on the need for Finnish voices (though you're unlikely to get too many people who say "No thank, we're not interested"!), but looking at our resources page: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/Connect

There is a Finnish language NVDA mailing list it might be worth asking on as well:

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Louder Pages

Thanks Quentin.  Embarrassing of me not to find that.  I had used Google, and with Finnish vocabulary, to find a discussion group - and failed!  D'oh!
- Mark

Quentin Christensen

No problem, happy to help :)