firefox and the latest nvda not working?

Anouk Radix

Hello, I wonder if anyone else is having issues with firefox and nvda?

I can't get it to work anymore using the newest versions.

Thanks for any advice

Greetings, Anoukk,

Specific Firefox and NVDA version numbers are essential here.

      ~ Brian Vogel

Steve Wettlaufer

If the question is about Firefox 90.0 and NVDA 2021.1, I've been running that combination since last night when I updated Firefox and have had no problems with anything yet.  Is there a specific task that isn't working or is your issue with Firefox generally?

Steve

On 2021-07-14 11:55 a.m., Brian Vogel wrote:
Specific Firefox and NVDA version numbers are essential here.

      ~ Brian Vogel

Chris

Like what doesnt work?

You really need to give more information so we can help you

Hello, I wonder if anyone else is having issues with firefox and nvda?

I can't get it to work anymore using the newest versions.

Thanks for any advice

Greetings, Anoukk,

I am using the 32 bit version.

The only issue I have is that in some pages like windows update history buttons don't always execute, and some links on some websites will double speak and will not press, but these are in games and I have to go back and forth with the arrows and tab to execute them.

However while its a bit annoying I can still brouse well enough so its ok.

.