Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 2:36 PM
Subject: [nvda] first inprocess

Hello friends, it is with great affection that I send the first in process which was on January 20, 2017! I hope old users remember, and 2020 users like me, I hope you read this to see how the in process was introduced!

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/introducing-in-process/
Sorry, I forgot to put the link, I hope you read it with love even after that

Em qui., 25 de nov. de 2021 às 22:21, Gene <gsasner@...> escreveu:

You evidently tried to send an attachment.  This list, and lists in general, don’t accept attachments for security reasons.  You can upload the material to a file sharing service and send a link in a message.

Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 2:36 PM

Hello friends, it is with great affection that I send the first in process which was on January 20, 2017! I hope old users remember, and 2020 users like me, I hope you read this to see how the in process was introduced!

Sarah k Alawami

You can also use paste bin to give us the text as well. I love and use that site when necessary.

Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 2:36 PM

Hello friends, it is with great affection that I send the first in process which was on January 20, 2017! I hope old users remember, and 2020 users like me, I hope you read this to see how the in process was introduced!

Quentin Christensen

Thank you Eduardo!

That prompts me, I'll have to remember to commemorate the 5th anniversary in January :)

Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 2:36 PM

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager