first inprocess

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

Hello friends, it is with great affection that I send the first in process which was on January 20, 2017! I hope old users remember, and 2020 users like me, I hope you read this to see how the in process was introduced!

Gene

You evidently tried to send an attachment.  This list, and lists in general, don’t accept attachments for security reasons.  You can upload the material to a file sharing service and send a link in a message.

Gene

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 2:36 PM
Subject: [nvda] first inprocess

Hello friends, it is with great affection that I send the first in process which was on January 20, 2017! I hope old users remember, and 2020 users like me, I hope you read this to see how the in process was introduced!

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

https://www.nvaccess.org/post/introducing-in-process/
Sorry, I forgot to put the link, I hope you read it with love even after that

Em qui., 25 de nov. de 2021 às 22:21, Gene <gsasner@...> escreveu:

You evidently tried to send an attachment.  This list, and lists in general, don’t accept attachments for security reasons.  You can upload the material to a file sharing service and send a link in a message.

Gene

Sarah k Alawami

You can also use paste bin to give us the text as well. I love and use that site when necessary.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 5:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] first inprocess

Gene

Quentin Christensen

Thank you Eduardo!

That prompts me, I'll have to remember to commemorate the 5th anniversary in January :)

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 1:14 PM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

You can also use paste bin to give us the text as well. I love and use that site when necessary.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 5:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] first inprocess

Gene

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager