Focus 14 Braille display and NVDA

dennis huckle

How do I replicate ctrl N or alt N using a Focus 14 braille display using the latest braille extender add on and latest version of NVDA?

I am new to NVDA groups so want to make sure I am sending to the group to get my question answered and enter further discussions about this excellent screen reader.

Kind regards,

Dennis Huckle

dennis huckle

I sent a message just after joining this group.

I’ll re-phrase this.

Is there a way with the braille extender add on to configurwe a focus 14 freedom scientific braille display to replicate key strokes such as alt+n ctrl+n or in goldwave ctrl+f8 or ctrl+f9.

Any suggestions welcome.

Kind regards,

Dennis huckle.