Topics

Focusing on Offscreen Objects

kelby carlson

I'm using an application that, for whatever reason, I can only get around with object navigation. I'm having a problem that when I focus on certain navigator objects, NVDA reports them as offscreen and activating them does nothing. Maximizing the window doesn't seem to help, and I haven't encountered this anywhere else.

Dave Grossoehme

Good Day:  What happens if you press the control + alt + n to shut down and restart NVDA?  Another thing to try is press the NVDA key + the right arrow on the numpad.  If nothing else try shuting down and restarting NVDA with no add ons loaded.

Dave