Does focusrite control work with nvda?
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
tel:033-12 60 93
mobil: 0730-500934

Luke Davis

I haven't tried it recently, but in the past it has been minimally usable with object nav and a very good memory. But I wouldn't recommend it.

It's possible that it has improved in the last couple years, but they showed no interest in its accessibility back then.

Luke

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

Does focusrite control work with nvda?

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Hi.
I wanted to buy an usb interface, så I looked at that card.
Any suggestionns of what I can buy instead?
Today you need focusrite control to change things in the mixer. no
hardware buttons any more.