Topics

locked free chess software

anthony borg

Hi all

Does anyone can tell me if there is any free chess softwarefor NVDA please? If so, can you send me the link.

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Jackie

Anthony, try:
spoonbillsoftware.com.au
There's a cool self-voicing chess challenge game there, among many others.

On 7/23/20, anthony borg <anthonyborg001@...> wrote:
Hi all

Does anyone can tell me if there is any free chess softwarefor NVDA please?
If so, can you send me the link.

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Tony Ballou

Hi Anthony,

I'm a fan of chess myself. Here's a link to a website where you can find more info on software.

https://www.braillechess.org.uk/software/

Tony

On 7/23/2020 2:52 PM, anthony borg wrote:

Hi all

Does anyone can tell me if there is any free chess softwarefor NVDA please? If so, can you send me the link.

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Tony Ballou

Hi Anthony,

Here's another site where you can play chess.

qcsalon.net/en/

Tony

On 7/23/2020 2:52 PM, anthony borg wrote:

Hi all

Does anyone can tell me if there is any free chess softwarefor NVDA please? If so, can you send me the link.

Thanks in advance

Anthony

CARLOS-ESTEBAN

Hello.
Yes, qcsalon.net (the play room) is a good place for play chess online with other people.
If you want play of-line, also is possible use the classic program of chess from Windows 7 in Windows 8 and 10:

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual en el
uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musicien (pianist) and also help to users with a visual disability in the use of screen readers and technology.
Certified expert in screen reader NVDA.

El jue., 23 de jul. de 2020 a la(s) 18:02, Tony Ballou (cyberpro224@...) escribió:

Hi Anthony,

Here's another site where you can play chess.

qcsalon.net/en/

Tony

On 7/23/2020 2:52 PM, anthony borg wrote:

Hi all

Does anyone can tell me if there is any free chess softwarefor NVDA please? If so, can you send me the link.

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Sean

very old program is winboard.
and new web site is lichess.org
press "blind mode activate"
And lichess is an open source project.
You can send them Issue on github.

--

Sean

👨‍🦯 I’m student and programmer. I coding often Python, sometimes Go and rarely C++.

anthony borg

Hi

Many thanks to all those who answered to my message and for their useful suggestions. I really appreciated their great help.

Regards

Anthony

james mullish

When I log into qcsalon.net/en/ it puts a p in the username field and, I don’t know how do get rid of it because, when I hit backspace, it deletes my username. I have done this at least 6 times with the same result.