Topics

Free Tutorials for using NVDA with MS Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel

soloman s

Hello all,

Could someone share tutorials for Word, Excel and PowerPoint using NVDA? It will be helpful if you could direct me to links/resources.
I am looking for free resources.

--
With warm regards
Solomon S

Tony Ballou

On 8/1/2020 5:38 AM, soloman s wrote:
Hello all,

Could someone share tutorials for Word, Excel and PowerPoint using NVDA? It will be helpful if you could direct me to links/resources.
I am looking for free resources.
Hi,

Go to http://www.accessibilitycentral.net there are all kinds of materials on NVDA available for free.  Hope this helps.

Tony