free video editing program which works with nvda

hello every one.
my friend uses the latest version of nvda,
and she needs one accessible and free program to use with nvda to
delete unnecessary parts of video files.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías

Hi all.
If the computer have Windows10, in the start menu, apps, you have the Video Edithor from Microsoft. This is accessible with NVDA.
You can create a new project, add files of video, images, audio,, delete parts, add music and other things for some moments.
Regards.

--

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual en el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología. Experto certificado en el lector de pantalla NVDA.

Musician (pianist) and help to the blind people and with visual disability in use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDa.

William

I have already given a suggestion in previous similar post.

Which is, I suggest using something like ffmpeg, a command line tools.

As the editing process are all done in command line, i.e. as long as thecommand line program is accessible, the editing processible is accessible.

Although, you may need to learn about how to write those ffmpeg codes.

zahra 於 17/6/2021 2:19 寫道: