Topics

Freelists archive freeze

Hi, sorry if this sounds off-topic...

Since the announcement of archive freeze on Freelists, I wonder why I still see new messages on the list (I actually subscribed to that forum's RSS feeds, so they showed up in Firefox's live bookmark)? The last message I saw was yesterday...the archive freeze announcement that I read on here was posted 6 days ago or so.

Hi,

Yes, Freelists list has entered archive freeze (not Groups.IO).

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 7:57 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Freelists archive freeze

Hi, sorry if this sounds off-topic...

Since the announcement of archive freeze on Freelists, I wonder why I still see new messages on the list (I actually subscribed to that forum's RSS feeds, so they showed up in Firefox's live bookmark)? The last message I saw was yesterday...the archive freeze announcement that I read on here was posted 6 days ago or so.

Yes I know that, but I wonder why there are still new messages being posted on Freelists version of the forum?

Hi,

Ah, that’s because the former list wasn’t set to announce-only list yet (that’s coming next week).

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Freelists archive freeze

Yes I know that, but I wonder why there are still new messages being posted on Freelists version of the forum?

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Arlene

Hi, I left Freelists after Josiph said he was moving the NVDA list. I left after I joined this new list.

Sent: March-25-16 5:18 PM

Hi,

Ah, that’s because the former list wasn’t set to announce-only list yet (that’s coming next week).

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 5:16 PM