Topics

Getting a list of specific gestures

Andy B.

Hi,

I want to see what gestures contain a specific key on the keyboard. For example, how do I check to see what gestures are currently bound to the numpad1 key? This should include all of the modifiers like shift, control, alt, etc. Does anyone know how to do this?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I don't know of any way to do this, if by "do this" you mean produce a list.

You can use the NVDA's Input Help Mode toggle, NVDA+1, and then go through the set of key sequences you want, and the function (if any, some combinations may be unassigned) will be announced to you as you press them until you toggle Input Help Mode off again.