Topics

Gmail and Edge (Version 83.0.478.58)

Denis Sariyannis

Hi,
I'm using Windows 10 (latest), Edge Version 83.0.478.58 and NVDA 2020.1.
When I open the Gmail site (standard mode) and create a new mail I have trouble  with the edit field for the message. I press enter on it and focus mode activates.
After a while it seems that speech and braille display are completely out of sync. They show different things and I'm not able to set the cursor to a specific line/letter to correct something. Restarting NVDA seems to help for a short time but then I'm running into this once more. I cannot reproduce it but it happens often.
Does anyone have this too?

Best
Denis

--