Topics

Golden Cursor and Gold wave add-on for NVDA 19.2.1

Akshaya Choudhary

Hello,
Can someone provide me versions of Golden Cursor and Gold Wave add-on that work with NVDA 19.2.1?
--
Regards,
Sociohack

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I have it on drop box for the earlier version that will work on that version. The link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/xy3k2rbufpzc5h3/goldenCursor-3.4.nvda-addon?dl=1

The gold wave one is at https://www.dropbox.com/s/ec7d60ut9p6zwln/goldwave-19.04.nvda-addon?dl=1

Hopefully I did not accidentally put in the wrong ones.

I have 2 folders or drop box links on my website now one is for earlier add ons before 2019.2 and another for ones after nvda 2019.3 and onwards.

I need to change it so it automatically downloads when you click on a file but have not tried it with a folder

At present it brings up a list of add ons then after you click on one it might want you to play which it can not or download it.

I will see if I can change later on tonight.

Gene nz

On 19/05/2020 8:08 am, Akshaya Choudhary wrote:
Hello,
Can someone provide me versions of Golden Cursor and Gold Wave add-on that work with NVDA 19.2.1?
--
Regards,
Sociohack

Akshaya Choudhary

Hello, Gene. They are the correct ones. Thank you very much!
Would you like to provide a link to your website?
--
Regards,
Sociohack

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Sociohack

You might of already come across the website from off this list. it is a blindness related website with tips and tricks for a newly blinded person etc plus ways sighted people can help us etc.

it also has written and audio tutorials for the nvda screen reader but only for a desk top user

any of the nvda pages will link to other nvda pages it is sorta like a website inside of another but comes together on the index page.

You will see what I mean when you visit it.

the page for the earlier add ons is nvda add ons but will need to change it tonight to see if you can automatically download them instead of jumping those hoops from before as mentioned in the last email.

the link to the website is http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

I usually try to keep it updated as I come across stuff or write up tutorials etc but will show what has been updated on the main page under a section called recently updated.

Plus I will let the list know if there are nvda related stuff as in tutorials.

gene nz

On 21/05/2020 8:28 pm, Akshaya Choudhary wrote:
Hello, Gene. They are the correct ones. Thank you very much!
Would you like to provide a link to your website?
--
Regards,
Sociohack

Akshaya Choudhary

Oh yes! I know the website. I have used it many times. It's usuallly the first website that comes up when you google search anything related to NVDA tutorials.
Thank you for maintaining such a useful resource.
--
Regards,
Sociohack