Topics

Golden Cursor and knowing what is under the mouse as it moves?

Joshua Tubbs

Hi all,

So I am experimenting with NVDA, attempting to start playing Granblue Fantasy
http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/

with it. While the game is not accessible and/or designed for the
blind, I figured that Golden Cursor would be able to help us navigate
to the options on that page that are not links, buttons or any element
NVDA can detect, E.G. continue and new game respectively. By default,
when moving the mouse only mouse positions are reported. How do I know
what is located under the mouse while moving it with mouse arrows on?

I'm new to the addon, so sorry if I'm missing something obvious.