Topics

Google slides

Justin Harford

Greetings

I have been using Google slides at work for a while. I noticed that when I collaborate with other people they will comment about text size and formatting being inconsistent. I usually write slides with DragonDictate using the dictation box. I set my cursor over a text box in the slide, open the dictation box, dictate the text and then press the transfer button which essentially copies and pastes the text into the text box. I share this because I wonder if this could be adding to the formatting issues that I have.

Does anybody have any tips for how you can make sure that the formatting of the text in your Google slides is consistent? Any thoughts about PowerPoint are also welcome. I find it is kind of difficult to get NVDA to give me text formatting information in Google suite.

Regards
Justin Harford (he/him/his)
Program Coordinator (NCDE)
Mobility International USA (MIUSA)