GoToMeeting with NVDA

Janet Brandly

Hello all,

Would someone please give me some tips about using GoToMeeting with NVDA? I downloaded an accessibility document online, but what I get when activating a link to a meeting invitation doesn’t match what the document says.

Thanks so much,

Janet

Pranav Lal

Hi Janet,

See my blog post at the following link.

https://techesoterica.com/gotowebinar-and-screen-readers/

When using GoToMeeting, you must use its  HTML5 client. You do this by appending a parameter to the joining link that has been given to you.

Go to meeting will open in a browser and you should be able to navigate without problems.

Pranav

Would someone please give me some tips about using GoToMeeting with NVDA? I downloaded an accessibility document online, but what I get when activating a link to a meeting invitation doesn’t match what the document says.

Thanks so much,

Janet

Janet Brandly

Hi,

Thanks for this. I was able to use GTM okay from the web. I just entered the meeting ID and everything else went smoothly.

Janet